Saturday, September 5, 2015

Time to Pray

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. ~ 2 Chronicles 7:14


There is a call for PRAYER!!! Saints of God if you have never turned down your plates now is the time to get busy for Jesus by interceding for the Nations, sometimes we have to forget about ourselves, and look to the hills from whence cometh our help, clearly ALL your help is going to come from GOD! So I encourage you TODAY to stop being busy doing nothing and if you don't have a relationship with the Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ Begin TODAY!!!! The Word of God declares in Acts 7:56 "And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God." We are living in the End times and we have to get it right, tomorrow is not promised to none of us, so let us STOP all the foolishness and get on our knees, there is POWER.

No comments:

Post a Comment